Logan has had a great start to his 1st grade year! He loves his teacher, Mrs. Svoboda, and has made a few new friends. He still plays with the 'best friends' from last year, though, at recess, Tommy and Olivia. The hilarious part to this 'drama' we discussed tonight-begins in kindergarten. Logan had a MASSIVE crush on Olivia. He asked her to go on a date with him at one point...now you understand. LOL So, in response, she would run from him, laugh at him, roll her eyes, etc. Broke his little heart (and mine, too, a little, just b/c he was sad)! So we had a long talk about how
years from now she would probably like him, and he'd probably have another girlfriend at that point. Well, guess who's chasing him on the playground? Yep. Ahem. I am going to do my best to recreate what he said this afternoon about this nonsense...(in response to who he played with at recess today)"Tommy and Olivia and Benjamin, you know, the regulars. Oh, and mom. Olivia was chasing me the whole time... (proceeds to say he asked her to stop...3 times, nicely) I told her the last time I was going to tell, but I forgot...so I'm going to tell tomorrow if she does it." Me: "Did she listen the last time?" "No. I just don't understand. I mean, I said, 'Olivia, why do you want to chase me when you ran from me last year?' and she said, 'Well, let's just forget about that...I'll tell you later (HAHAHA),' and I just don't get it!" Oh wow. It's only 1st grade...haha.
Lastly, tonight at when we pulled in to Wal-Mart, he told me he had a 'hypothesis' about why something was the way it was...credit to Dinosaur Train. :~)
Love that little man so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment